Sunday, January 22, 2006

What I Know

In my first post of this journal, I said that life isn't so much about our experiences but what we learn from our experiences and what we do with what we learn. Up to this point, I have focused on sharing my experience but it is now time to share what I learned from my experience with Rick King.

Before I do that, I want to share what I know for sure. I know for sure that there will be people who may read this journal and believe that I am 'just another vindictive ex-wife' that hasn't moved on with life. I can not stop people from thinking that way and I no longer worry about it. I know what is in my heart and why I do the things I do.

I know for sure that there are always people who believe what they want to believe. That doesn't matter to me anymore.

I know for sure that I have no regrets about my experiences of the past, even my experience with Rick. I have grown in so many ways in the last four years.